Monday, January 30, 2012

Video Game Orchestra





As I was looking for Weezer remixes, I came across this recommended site.

http://www.ptesquad.com/more/pte018.html

Here is what Pterodactyl Squad has to say about themselves:
Pterodactyl Squad is a netlabel - an online record label which distributes music for free - and all the music we release is inspired by video games. We split our releases into three categories: original music, video game soundtracks - these may be faux soundtracks or soundtracks for indie games - and tribute albums. Download all the music you want and play it on your PC, put it on your MP3 player, burn it to CD and tell your friends!


I'm not big into video games, but I do like music and creativity. These artists have some serious creativity. I can only imagine the time and patience that goes into this, and I am impressed.

Not only did they do a great job with well known Weezer songs, they also nailed some other artists;

Check out their other releases.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment